how much money do I have to pay

Home – Self Driving Car Site Forum General Discussion how much money do I have to pay

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    noah
    Participant

how much money do I have to pay for a down payment on a car that will make my co workers jealous of me? ?

some of my co workers already have cars but they are just basic everyday cars. i figured if they were gonna try and beat me at getting a car first then ill just 1 up them by getting an even sexier car than all of theirs that will make them go “omg i can’t believe he has a sexier car than me. waaaaaaaah”

amal
    Participant

Better you should have a contest to see who can rub the most hot sauce in his eyes. You go first.

noah
    Participant

Do i need a good or better car ?

amal
    Participant

Same kind of contest you want to run having a better car than every one else. Also that gives them more to laugh at you about.

johnbelley
    Participant

your first car should be a gently used hoopty that runs well but might not look so hot or sexy. Once you hit age 25 and have a clean driving record, you can afford something nicer and the insurance will not kill you.

Liam
    Participant

People will just think you’re stupid if you do that.

I used to work across the street from an apartment complex, in a run down neighborhood. Every morning, I saw someone pulling out of the garage area of the complex in a very expensive looking Mercedes, and I would think to myself “How stupid is THAT”.

Living in a dump and driving an expensive car.

amal
    Participant

Smart people live in a nice home and neighborhood, and drive an economy car. Works for ME.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.