Self driving car forum

Welcome to the self driving car forum.  This forum offers the opportunity to exchange ideas with other people interested in self driving cars.

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Car Crash Kills Man

A recent crash involving Tesla's autopilot technology is raising concerns about letting computers take over driving duties for humans. John Iadarola, host of ThinkTank, breaks it down. Tell us what you think in the comment section below.

I would like the future to be propelled with autonomous driving. i think statistically it's safer. I think all drivers willing should sign a waiver of liability and if you trust it, auto drive, and sue no one if you die. and if you dont trust it. dont use it in the first place. chances are, auto drive safety features cause less err than human err anyways, DUI (alcohol, drugs, sleepy, texting, etc.) at least auto pilot allows you to do those things safely although you should pay attention to the road at all times.

Why people buy cars, and premium price at that, to NOT drive them is a pure wonder.

hmm I think Tesla is too ambitious which is the result of inexperience in automotive industry, and I think constant delay of model 3 also has some hidden reason

nice

so if they had both been self driving vehicles i feel like they would have been able to alert each other and avoid a collision

I think Tesla is too ambitious which is the result of inexperience in automotive industry, and I think constant delay of model 3 also has some hidden reason